28. The soup is to my taste
30. I drink coffee every day
31. This film is better than the film I saw last week
32. You should not eat cakes too much
37.Will anybody in the office at 5 o'clock?
39. He left the country only in future
44. The doctor will be sent to you as soon as possible
57. He never to eat meat
59. San Marino the smallest country in the world
69. I have seen Julia in a new ballet. She was wonderful!
74. Thanking their knowledge they won the competition
Thank you very much!!!
correction by MrTrouble
This text is already corrected!
Hello! My name is Dmitry Lopatin. I've created correctmytext.com
in 2009 to help everyone who learns foreign languages.
I'll be happy to see you as my friends in Facebook:
Learning to write and speak a foreign language correctly requires having somebody to correct your grammar and usage errors.
Otherwise you may learn a substandard version of the language with deep-rooter mistakes and incorrect usages that are hard to get rid of.
A popular and tried-and-true way to learn languages involves writing texts in a foreign language on a daily basis and reading them aloud to a native speaker, who will correct any mistakes.
Native speakers or language professionals will review your text and correct all errors of style or grammar free of charge.
You can also request a sound recording of the spoken version of your corrected text that will let you hear the subtleties of pronunciation by a native speaker.